It's a fairly straightforward process.
It's a fairly straightforward process that can be summed up in a few important steps:
- Identify the watch that you are interested in purchasing and select the "Trade in for This Watch" button on the listings page to start the process.
- Tell us about your current watch by submitting via the online trade form found directly on the watch details page of the timepiece that you're interested in.
- View and accept your initial offer.
- Sign your customer agreement and receive the pre-paid and fully insured shipping labels via email.
- After the customer agreement is signed, you'll have the opportunity to speak or email with one of our experts and the watch will be placed on reserve.
- Ship us your watch for inspection and receive your final offer.
- Finish your trade by using the Crown & Caliber payment issued in the form of store credit to purchase the watch on hold for you (pay the remaining balance if there is any).
- Get your new watch mailed to you after the order is completed and fully processed.