When you accept our offer, we’ll email you fully-insured, pre-paid, 2-day FedEx shipping labels, along with instructions on how to pack your watch to send to us.
It is important that you pack your watch a certain way to be fully covered under insurance.
It is important that you pack your watch a certain way to be fully covered under insurance. This will require using two cardboard boxes.
- Grab two sturdy boxes, one smaller that will fit inside the larger. You must double box your watch(es). This is a requirement to insure your watch.
- Pack your watch and any boxes or accessories it came with into the smaller box and seal the box. This CANNOT be the original box the watch came in.
- Pack the sealed smaller box into the larger box with bubble wrap and seal the larger box.
- Tape the pre-addressed label to the larger, outermost box. Do not put anything on the box that would indicate that there is a watch or high value item inside.
- Use clear packing tape to tape the box shut.
To schedule a FedEx pickup call 1.800.463.3669 or drop your package off at a staffed FedEx location. FedEx typically scans tracking upon receipt of the package so your tracking should update quickly. We suggest that you also get a receipt when dropping the watch off, this will be helpful if there are any issues. Do not drop your package off at a drop box as insurance does not cover unstaffed drop-off facilities.